This product is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Benefits for you:
Automatically optimizes your PC’s processing power, memory and hard drive when you launch high-demand apps to give you the smoothest gaming, editing and streaming experience
Cleans and speeds up your PC by fixing common issues that can cause frustrating slowdowns or crashes
Identifies and helps you remove unwanted startup programs that slow you down by launching and running without your knowledge
Frees up space on your hard drive and allows you faster access to programs
Safely dispose of personal documents for good, so no one can access them
Helps maintain your digital privacy by enabling you to erase your browser file downloads
Easy to use interface that lets you perform 1-Click Optimization for your PC
Automated PC care that works when your PC is idle
Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
CPU: 1 GHz
Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit, 2 GB for 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 101
Additional Hardware Requirements
100 MB of available hard disk space
SVGA (1024 x 768) video
CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic software download)
Internet connection (to activate product and receive product updates)
Note: Uninstall the previous versions before installing new version.
- Sign Into Norton.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- Click https://my.norton.com/onboard/
In the Get Started window, click Enter a new product key to continue.
Type the product key and click >.
- Click Agree & Download.
If you have more than one Norton product in your account, Choose the product you want to download and click Next.
Click Load More if the product you desire to download is not visible in the list.
To install on Another Device, click Send a Download Link. Read I want to install my Norton Product on a different device to continue installing on another device.
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- For Firefox: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated.
The Delivery Time for Home Products is up to a business day (mostly same business day), for Business Products it is up to 3 business days. We will send the code via email that you have provided when you ordered the product.