Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 1 PC / 1 YEAR
This product is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Innovative anti-malware beats criminal software that steals your money and online life.
Today's cyber criminals build software designed to slip past antivirus programs undetected. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium crushes these threats with innovative technologies designed to defend you while keeping your online experience fast and hassle free.
What it does for you:
- Detects and protects against malware in real-time;
- Blocks hacking and phishing attempts;
- Schedules automatic scanning;
- Offers three flexible scanning modes;
How it works for you:
- Malicious website blocking;
- Real-time protection;
- Heuristic detection;
- Integrated Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit;
- Hyper Scan mode;
- Scan/Database update scheduler;
- Integrated Malwarebytes Chameleon;
- Advanced malware removal;
- Antivirus compatibility;
- Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows 8/Windows 10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Later
- Internet Explorer 6 or newer
- 256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended)
- 800MHz CPU or faster
- 20MB of free hard disk space
- 800x600 or greater screen resolution
- Active internet connection for database and product updates
- Download the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Locate the downloaded file,mb3-setup-consumer-x.x.x.xxxx.exe. The x.x.x.xxxx represents the version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- In most cases, downloaded filesappear in the Downloads
- Double-clickmb3-setup-consumer-x.x.x.xxxx.exe to start the Malwarebytes for Windows Setup.
- When the User Account Control dialogue appears, clickYes.
User Account Control requires permission from an administrator to continue.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the setup language, then clickOK.
The setup language may default to the language your computer uses.
- To install Malwarebytes for Windows and agree to the End User License Agreement, clickAgree and Install.
6. Click Advanced Options to choose a different install location.
7.When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation is complete, click Finish to exit Setup.
- Malwarebytes for Windows opens automatically when installation is complete.
- OpenMalwarebytes for Windows.
- Search for Malwarebytes on your computer or install Malwarebytes for Windows.
- At the top right of the window, clickActivate License.
Activate License does not appear if Malwarebytes for Windows Premium is already active.
- Click the Enter your Key text box, then enter your license key.
- If you have a license ID, do the following:
- Click the checkbox next toMy license came with a License ID.
- Click theEnter your ID text box, then enter your license ID.
Note: If you do not have a license ID, skip this step.
3.Click Activate License to activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium.
- After you activate your license, the top left corner of the window displays Malwarebytes | Premium.
- After activation is complete, Malwarebytes for Windows Premium starts a threat scan and turns on Real-Time Protection.
Note:It takes a few moments for protection to start.
- If you need to format your PC or carry your licence to another computer you need to Diactivate the Malwarebytes first, then follow the above steps to install and activate on the new computer.
To explore other features and settings in Malwarebytes for Windows Premium, see the Malwarebytes for Windows User Guide.