This product is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Get back to what your business
really needs you for
AVG File Server Business Edition's network virus scanner helps keep your customer and business data safe from hackers and malware: hassle and worry you just don't need. Hackers and malware can sneak in and disrupt your operations, costing you time and money. Worse still, hackers and malware can take down your business completely.
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 1024 MB RAM or above recommended
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk
- Internet connection is needed to download, activate, and maintain updates of the program and antivirus database*
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024x768 pixels is recommended
MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows SBS 2011 Standard, MS Windows Server 2012, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, MS Windows Server 2016
Only 64 bit Windows Server Operating systems are supported.
MS SharePoint Services 3.0, MS SharePoint Server 2010 and higher
English, Czech, Slovak, German, French, Spanish (Latin), Spanish (EU), Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Polish, Serbian, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian, Malay, Russian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian, Indian (English)
*The latest version of AVG Business Edition does not support isolated networks.
AVG File Server Business Edition provides protection for Servers operating in a File Server role. It can also be used to protect Web Servers and other devices working in a server role.
Supported File Servers:
MS SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0, MS SharePoint Server 2003/2007, MS SharePoint Server 2010.
To download and install AVG File Server Business Edition, please follow the steps below:
Note: Ensure that you have your AVG License Number on hand as you will be prompted to enter it during the installation process.
- Visit the AVG File Server Business Edition downloads page
- Download the 32 bit or 64 bit installation file of AVG for File Servers corresponding to the version of your server
Tip: You can determine which version you need to download in the following Microsoft Support article
- Run the downloaded file and follow the installation Wizard on screen instructions
ActivationIf you purchase a new license for AVG File Server Business Edition or need to change or re-enter the license key, follow the steps below:
- Open the AVG File Server Edition by double clicking on the tray icon
- Select Options from the top right hand corner
- Select Reactivate from the drop-down menu
- Enter the new license key and click OK
- If the license field is greyed out, you may be using AVG Remote Administration. In this case, follow the instructions for updating the license for AVG Business Edition in the article Activate AVG Business Edition with a new license number
The Delivery Time for Home Products is up to a business day (mostly same business day), for Business Products it is up to 3 business days.